Monday, August 1, 2011

My Flog for July 31

Well. I thought I had started this yesterday morning - July 31 -and was just going to update it after dinner last night - but my brain stopped functioning after Inventory, so now I will try and remember everything. No promises on the accuracy, but I'll do my best.
  • Breakfast - Coffee in Surrey, Toast in Richmond
  • Lunch - Inventory Dinner - One piece Fish 'n' Chips, Cranberry Juice - mmmmm - Can't turn down a fish 'n' chip dinner from one of the best Fish 'n' Chipperies in Steveston, especially when work is paying for it.
  • Dinner - BBQ chicken, Potato Salad - (thanks, Shannon, it was good, wasn't it? Now you know one more of my culinary secrets), and Pineapple Salsa (gotta find a better recipe before I post it here though. Gotta find one closer to the Keg's version, which was so utterly yummy.)
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi
After a morning counting and guesstimating and recording numbers, and a nice lunch with a few stressful moments, we finished at the store about 3 o'clock, then headed back to Surrey for the night. A trip with Steve to the grocery store, then after eating our purchases, I guess the previous 30 days finally caught up with me, and I just lost every bit of energy and brainpower I had remaining. I had no choice but to have An Early Night, and I was asleep a few minutes after my head hit the pillow, and didn't wake up until about 7 this morning, which was really nice. Now I'm back in Richmond, and have tons of stuff to do before I head off to work tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment