Monday, August 15, 2011

My Flog for August 15 + Boring Boring Boring


  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Ceasar Salad
  • Dinner - Chow Mein, a wee bit of Sweet and Sour Pork
  • Snacks - little bran muffin (thanks Pauline,) a San Pellegrino, Yogurt w/Fruit, Iced Mocha
It has been a really loooooong day at work, and I am pooped. Tomorrow morning I go to the Doctor, and hope he can tell me why I'm feeling so tired and boring and just plain yucky. I think it's one or more of three things: thyroid medication off whack, low iron, or low potassium. One thing is, results from blood work here is so fast, if I have it done tomorrow morning, I'll get the results by the next day at the latest, maybe even tomorrow afternoon.

When my body starts working right, hopefully my mind will start working right again, and I will have more interesting flogs. Be patient with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment