Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Flog for August 23 + What I've Been Doing Instead of What I Should Be Doing

Here is my new addiction. Once I figured out how to play it, that is ...  http://worldofsolitaire.com/ ... try it out if you have a few minutes, or a few hours - or a day off.

We had a beautiful summer day today, which made up for and made us forget the torrential rains of yesterday. Crazy weather. I had to work, lots of customers who wanted demos for our new ruffle yarns. I'm getting sort of tired of demonstrating these yarns, but that's just too bad for me. There ain't no pity in this neck of the woods, let me tell you.

Now I got to put on coffee for the morning and make egg salad and slap it between two slices of bread for Howard's lunch tomorrow, then it's off to bed for me and my computer-tired eyes.

  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - A Chef Salad from IGA's deli
  • Dinner - Slow Cooker Chicken with Oven Potatoes and Dressing and Gravy
  • Snacks - Iced Mocha, Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt, Peach

And that's all she's writin' - Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment