Monday, August 1, 2011

My Flog for August 1 + Not Much

A day off, back to work tomorrow and Wednesday, full-time days when most of the minutes will be spent adding inventory numbers. Hopefully it won't be too hot in the back room, where I will be stuck, just imagine Bob Cratchit in a pair of shorts.
  • Breakfast - Tim Horton's coffee on the way home, Toast when I got home. Notice: No Timbits, Donuts, or Muffins for me - yet - although we brought home a 40 pack for Clayton and Tanner and their mom and dad, so who knows what may happen before bedtime comes
  • Lunch - Diet Pepsi, Whole Grain Bagel w/Becel & Peanut Butter
  • Dinner - Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Teriyaki Noodles (it comes in a dry pack, figured we'd give it a shot, but actually it was pretty bad), new little boiled potatoes, and peas and a strip of red pepper
  • Snacks - Banana, Orange, Apricot, A&W Coffee - now, one may wonder why one has a hot coffee at 3 o'clock in the afternoon when the temps are over 22 degrees and the sweat is virtually pouring off my brow - it's because we walked to IGA and Howard had to go pee so bad he had to stop at A&W and I felt bad going in there without buying anything, and their fountain pop is crap and as far as the Mozza Burger goes..well, we won't go there, lthough that's probably why my number this morning was such a used number -and that's why I had coffee.
Just finished dinner, I'm sitting here with a lump in my tummy. I was so hungry I sorta kinda wolfed my meal, and my brain hasn't had time yet to tell me I'm not hungry any more. I got ice-cream for my two big grandsons, and now I'm hankering some, I may lick out their bowls when they are done. Danger Zone. (I'm only kidding, if I really wanted some, I would get some of my own.)

When the parental units come back, I'm going to go to bed, even though it's gonna still be early, I think...I hope. Up early in the morning because I have to open the store...oh crap, I guess I'm back to the prepare the coffee and the hubby's sandwich before I get to hit the sack...

Man may surely work from sun to sun, but whoever said a woman's work is never done said the truest words of all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment