Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Flog for August 16

Crummy day. Started off with a doctor's appointment, but at least I found out what was going on with my knee - seems like there is damaged cartilage, torn ligament, plus the arthritis I knew was there anyway. It only took six months to find out what was wrong. Hope it doesn't take that long to fix it. I also had a whack of blood work done, but according to that everything about me is good. Just wish I could have one good day where I feel great and can accomplish lots of stuff.

But enough about me. Not really. I decided I needed a treat today, so my flog is crazy.


  • Breakfast - A restaurant breakie for my first treat - bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast and coffee
  • Lunch - Half veggie sandwich on whole grain half-baguette, San Pelligrino
  • Dinner - Burger bbqed by Neil - thanks, Neil
  • Snacks - Coconut Cup Cake w/Coconut Buttercream Frosting
Well, that's is, actually. It doesn't look so bad when I write it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment