Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Flog for August 17 + Anniversary Thoughts

37 years ago, we had a little wedding, and strangely enough, it lasted. I guess there's something to be said about opposites after all - for we were and still are about as opposite as you can get. Which is why I can write all sorts of stuff about my husband, because he will never read my writing, and is probably one of the reasons we still are married....and the wheel goes round.
August 17, `1994 - at mom and dad's house in Traytown
In 37 years, the best thing we did was to have babies, one, two, three...wonderful boys who brought us three wonderful girls and more wonderful babies. It's amazing that one kiss can travel so wonderfully through the years.

Now don't get me wrong. There have been times when we both probably would have enjoyed pushing the other off a tall building, but thankfully these moments passed by with no tall building nearby. I don't know whether it's love that's keeping us together, but he's the only one who knows me inside and out, and he's the only one I would have the patience to train - so I have no desire to start over again. I'll stay with the devil I know - and hope he decides to do the same thing!

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Veggie Soup and Veggie Sandwich
  • Dinner - Pork Chop, Scalloped Potatoes, and Pasta Salad
  • Snacks - Orange Pop (because the soup was so bloody spicy), Cranberry Orange Muffin (in lieu of Anniversary Cake), banana, grapes
I don't think I will ever start losing weight again. Sort of sucks. If I was eating the stuff I ate before June, I would be as big as a house by now, I don't know what's going on. However, I'm not gaining, which is one good thing. One of these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment