Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Flog for August 2

To amend yesterday's blog, think of me as Bob Cratchit in a skirt, and not in shorts. May make a prettier picture.

Today was adding numbers before lunch, then adding numbers after lunch. In fact the only time I wasn't adding numbers was while I was eating lunch. Meanwhile, Pauline was kept hopping at cash, which meant we had another good day at work. I'm definitely asking for a raise next week, when I work with the manager again. Wish me luck. Wish for a miracle. I'll probably need a miracle more than luck.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Beef and Barley Soup and half a Veggie Sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread
  • Dinner - The other half of the sarnie, Yogurt w/Fruit
  • Snacks - Ice Mocha, Orange Pop
My knee was a bit of a torture chamber today as I forgot to take an Aleve this morning, but I took one as soon as I came home, plus used an ice bag that Shannon stuck in the freezer for me, so now the pain is very manageable. Thanks, Shannon. I'm going to have an early night though, as last night was Sleepless in Richmond, due partly to my knee, and partly to my silly cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment