Monday, August 29, 2011

My Flog for August 29 + Hi Ho Hi Ho etc

A long day at work. Now, we get a list of stuff to do for each person on that day. Which isn't really working out well, when one person is only on for 4 hours, and that includes an hour of breaks between both people on board, plus the occasional customer that needs help - or demos for the ruffle yarns. I'm sick of doing ruffle yarn demos. Really.

So now, instead of one long list with almost everything done, there are three lists of which neither are done. Well, I almost finished off one co-worker's list, but that meant my list isn't finished. The other list involved a ladder and my knee didn't want to climb it. Once again I dread going to work tomorrow morning, when my manager may wonder why not enough got done.

The best thing about today was getting two beautiful Sockeye Salmon for $20. They are lying in state in our freezer, and maybe some will end up on my plate when Howard stops being really sick and cooks some.

By the way, Howard is really sick with the laryngitis etc that Shannon had a couple of weeks ago. He has to whisper. Poor guy. His major wants are Halls and Ice Cream.

However - only two more days and I'm off for three. I think I can manage til then!

  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee. Still munching that whole grain bread, but still would like a couple of slices of that good old white stuff. Oh well. 
  • Lunch - Veggie salad from Subway with Sweet Onion Dressing, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Habitat Pea Soup - about the only can left in the cupboard after Shannon packed away their stuff. Howard and I don't buy much canned stuff, only for his Earthquake Kit, which as far as I know has some canned goods in it but no can opener. Also pasta with no pot. And I think one tin of Vienna type sausages. No one need worry about us if an earthquake happens. We'll be fine.
  • Snacks - Iced Mocha, Banana, Grapes, Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment