Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Flog for August 14 + Nothing Much Else

Well, I got through the day, but I'm not sure how. Every bit of me ached, every bit of me lacked energy, and every bit of me just wanted to go home and go to bed. Which is what I'm going to do very shortly, even though the sun is still shining and Wee Willie Winkie is nowhere near starting his rounds in our neck of the woods.

I SHOULD go to the store as I don't know what Howard's going to eat for lunch tomorrow, but I can't even think about walking up the road. I hope to find something with no green parts that I can slap together and call a sandwich. And if I make two of them that should get him through the day. 

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Veggie Soup, Veggie Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread
  • Dinner - 2 Slices of Pizza, 1 Cheese and 1 Hawaiian
  • Snacks - Yogurt w/Fruit, Iced Latte, Pelegrino (flavoured water, yummy), Pop Chips (really good, not fried, not baked - I guess they are popped....1.5 grams of fat and 50 calories per bag, for anyone who's counting, I'm not), Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment