Monday, August 22, 2011

My Flog for August 22 + Raindrops Kept Falling On My Head

This morning brought a huge surprise - tons and tons and buckets of rain. I got soaking wet waiting for the bus, but that didn't hurt me. Much. I got a hot chocolate on my way to the store, and that was nice and warm in my belly. Then I had to figure out where to put all the sidewalk sale stuff inside the store, as the sidewalk outside was busy puddling up the raindrops. Then I had to vacuum. And the owner thinks all we do is have fun.

I was lucky enough to get some fresh Sockeye Salmon from one of the gals who works in the Lumber Yard behind us. Yummy. Can you smell it? Howard is frying some up now for our dinner.

I am really tired...so I think after dinner and after we walk (or hobble) to the store to get bread for lunches tomorrow, I will probably go to bed. Yawn. My knee hurts now, especially after Howard tried to run me over with his great big truck and I had to hop out of the way. He said it was my fault, but I think he just wants an excuse not to buy me a birthday present.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Veggie Soup, half a Veggie Sandwich (leftover from yesterday's lunch, hope the mayo didn't go bad)
  • Dinner - Salmon
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate X 2, Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt  
And by the way - RIP Mars Bar - You were very nice, I'm glad you had a long life in the coolness of my fridge door, but I am gladder that you gave up your life to make my tummy happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment