Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Blog for August 11 + Thankyou to My Faithful Readers

Can you believe it? As of right now, this very minute, there have been 909 visits to Tamar Loses It. I think that's pretty amazing. Thankyou.

I had a pretty crappy day, feeling blue and on the verge of being sick and not knowing what's wrong. Spent most of the day lying down, now I have to make Howard's lunch and put coffee on for the morning fix, and I think I'll just crawl back in my big comfy queen again.

I did put on my cleanest dirty Tshirt and let my husband persuade me to walk to A & W, where I indulged in my favourite indulgence, no names mentioned right here. Now I feel like there's a rock in my tummy. You'd think I'd live and learn, wouldn't you?


  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 Pancakes - well actually, it was one big one, but would be the same as 2 small ones.
  • Dinner - Mozza Burger Combo
  • Snacks - No snacks. Just lots of naps and dozes.

No comments:

Post a Comment