Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Flog for August 5

This day started off rottenly, as my back was so sore I found it hard to even roll out of bed. Don't know what I did with it, maybe I lifted a truck in my sleep. However, stumbling downstairs and downing my daily Aleve seems to have remedied that problem.

Walked to IGA strip mall and had my hair cut, thinking it might help lower the number on the scale. But it didn't. Checked my blood pressure at Shopper's Drug Mart and at least that's normal, even if the rest of me is off-kilter.

I had another cookie before I went to bed Thursday night and forgot to put in on the Flog. In punishment I went up 2 1/2 pounds from Thursday morning's incredibly nice number, but it is still less than August 1's number, so I think I'm finally over my massive plateau.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Beans
  • Dinner - I think I went to bed early and forgot all about dinner - not feeling the greatest
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi, apple, apricot and orange

No comments:

Post a Comment