Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Flog for August 25 + Another Reason to Save Your Air Miles


Sock #1 done, all knitted, anyway. Now I have about a hundred loose ends to sew in, then sew the darn thing up the back and embellish it with whatever Christmassy thingies I can find lying around. Only 6 more to go.

I don't know why I can go to work and put in a half decent day of work, but when I'm home all I seem to manage is very minimum. At least I got a line of laundry sun-dried and put away. Well, folded, anyway, and placed carefully in the hamper, where it would probably stay nice and neat if nobody went rooting around in it for a pair of socks.

I saw on my Yahoo today that there is a chain of full service funeral homes that now offer air miles. However I don't know if you can use your air miles for their services or not. I can't imagine saving up my Safeway air miles to pay for my urn. Although come to think of it, I don't want an urn. A cardboard box would be fine as long as no one leaves it out in the rain before the contents (me) gets thrown in the water of Spaniard's Cove. (Sheila, you better outlive me.) Maybe I'll even have enough air miles saved up to buy my passage back home in the plane's glove compartment.
  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt and Peach
  • Dinner - Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, Cheese Bread 
  • Snacks - Peach, Mars Bar, Diet Pop
No wonder I was hungry all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment