Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Flog for August 21 + Sweet Dreams

Woke up in our little twin sized home-made bed in the corner of Steve's basement early this morning, after a fitful night sleep. It was so hot in Surrey yesterday, finally cooled down a bit outdoors, but Howard being the furnace that he is made it difficult to cool down in bed. Then I dreamt about big scrunchy bugs crawling up the leg of my jogging pants, and a school for girls where they were punished by sending electricity through their bodies, and God knows what else - I don't know what fueled these dreams, but it wasn't S'Mores, as we didn't have any. Anyway, it was hard to wake up fully - when I heard Howard say we were leaving in five minutes, I figured I'd better get out of bed and get sort-of dressed so I could get home, hop in the shower and head for work. 

It was so hot today and yesterday. It's cooling down a bit now though, only 26c at the airport, but that's still not good for 6:41 in the evening.  We are finally getting summer weather, now that summer is almost over. It may rain tomorrow - that would be nice actually. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Half a Veggie Sandwich, San Pelligrino (orange flavoured sparkling water)
  • Dinner - Small Fish'n'Chips from Pajo's at Garry Point Park
  • Snacks - Strawberries, Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt, Iced Mocha, and a rasher of Neil's fried bacon ... yum, almost as good as a Mozza Burger...

No comments:

Post a Comment