Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Flog for August 18 + My New Resolve

I have made a huge decision - I am going to take a few days off regarding my new undiet regime - it seems it's not working very well any more, even though I'm basically doing the same things I did in June. Although I probably should go back and check on that - my memory isn't great any more. Even though it seems I have huge dinners, I actually have very small potions on my plate - just ask anyone who eats with me. I think I may have to rethink my Iced Mochas. After this week. Starting today, I'm going to eat sort of normally. I may even have a chocolate bar. I already had a muffin.

All the blood tests the doctor ordered came back really good, so maybe I am lacking chocolate. Being a trooper, I shall give it a try. Meanwhile, I've just got to haul myself together and get over this slump of wanting to laze around all day and get nothing accomplished. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Sandwich - Panini Bun w/boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, green onion, mayo and mustard, Orange/Cranberry Muffin, Diet Pepsi
  • Dinner - Drummies in Chipotle Marinade, Mashed Potatoes, Rice-A-Roni (a San Francisco Treat)
  • Snacks - Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt, Banana, and a bunch of grapes....ha ha
Well, so far today, and it's only 2pm, I have done 3 loads of laundry, two of which are on the line, one is dried and folded, and I have walked to IGA and Shopper's Drug Mart, which was very game of me as my cane is hanging on a peg at the Craft Store, and I have cleaned about 1/5 of the kitchen counter, plus the toaster and coffee pot. Not too shabby, eh? Oh, and I made my half of the bed, as Howard made his half when he got up.

Much later: Dinner cooked, eaten, and cleaned up after. Hope everyone has a safe night - like the Mars Bar snuggled in the butter compartment in the fridge door!

No comments:

Post a Comment