Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Flog for August 27 + The Reason Grandparents Don't Have Babies Any More

Today? Not much done. I watched Jack Layton's Celebration of Life this morning, and thought it was one the most beautiful things I've watched on TV in ages. I'm not much into politics, but this man was well loved and respected by thousands of people, and I hope his vision lives on forever.

Other than that, I was looking after three grandsons, so between "Nanny, I want a drink," and "Tanner poked me in the eye," and "Nanny I'm hungry," and "Clayton pushed me off the slide," and Dominik very vocal without words, it was a very long and busy day. Now Dom's down for an illegal nap, but he fell asleep in my arms and it is so hot in here, I had to put him in his crib. The other two are playing some sort of video game on TV and Poppy is asleep. I don't know why he's so tired, he certainly didn't help me out much today.

Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake til the paternal units come home. Yawn.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 egg omelet in a Whole Grain sandwich
  • Dinner - KD, banana
  • Snacks - Coffee, Yogurt, Rubbery Fruit Candy things, Nectarine, another Banana, 1 spoon of Ice Cream

Thank heavens for tubal ligations
for tubal ligations are swell
if I hadn't had one a long time ago
I'd still be popping out babies, i know.


When I need more naps than the kids I am sitting
I know that this job is the one that needs quitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment