Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Flog for December 1 + Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

A very tiring day, and now I'm too tired to write about it. Let's just say I walked for miles, bused/skytrained to Steveston, cooked dinner, and now am going to bed. I now realize the best time to bus is really early in the morning, when all the riders are too sleepy to talk and fuss and poke - I got really ticked off when three women surrounded me when I sat in the front area, and one of them leaned over me to talk to her pals, while another one kept banging my leg as she flung her arms around as she talked. Very rude. They made me feel like the cauldron in Macbeth. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Tim Horton's Coffee and Glazed Ginger Donut at 10:30am, OR Butterscotch Pudding at 3:20pm. Not sure which was lunch and which was a snack.
  • Dinner - Shepherd's Pie and Carrots
  • Snacks - Whichever one of the above was not my lunch, 4 Tootsie Roll Candy, Diet Pepsi
I'm not too ashamed of my new number, as it is indeed the 20 pound mark. So far in the past 6 months, I have lost that much, and not gained, which I think is 'a good thing.' Even though I've tried various methods of dieting over the years, and most of them brought a 15 - 18 pound loss in the first month alone, I never could stick to any of them, thereby piling the pounds back on after the first few weeks of losing - and discovering those pounds even brought more friends along for the ride - or should I say waddle. Anyway, if typing a few words every evening means an average loss of 3 and a bit pounds a month, I shall keep on tapping - a calorie burned is a calorie burned.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay, Tamar! Congratulations! Who knew typing could burn so many calories?!! No wonder I was so thin when I worked. I typed 98 words per minute - I was a waif! heehee

    ReplyDelete