Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Flog for December 17 + Get The Hell Out Of The Way, The Last Chocolate Is Mine....

When I started this blog, my title was meant to represent two things - losing weight and losing my mind. Well now, it seems like I'm losing the will to lose weight. So my main goal for the rest of December is to maintain at least the same number as December 1's number. I will definitely snack more, eat more, jump into the chocolate and fudge and cookie jars, and all that jazz. One thing I will definitely NOT do is gain the whole 20 plus pounds I lost - I can't anyway, because I got rid of all humungous clothes....and I can't go to work naked.  
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 1 Taquito, Spinach Salad
  • Dinner - Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, 1 slice Cheez Whiz toast
  • Snacks - 2 Timbits, Diet Pepsi, chips, 3 Oreo cookies (I think I'm really losing it now, if I haven't already lost it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment