Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Flog for December 11 + Sock It To Me + Hores Doovers

It's been a long time since I've rolled out of bed, and diapered and bottled a baby. However, the overnight babysitting job went reasonably well - I think. 

Work today was busy, as usual. It was a glorious sunny winter-cold day, and Steveston was buzzing with people. Came home to find out the furnace isn't working - hopefully it  will be repaired shortly. I'm soon going to throw my slowly freezing body in bed - I'm just waiting for Howard to warm it up for me. Just the thought of showering at 5:30 is enough to terrorize me - I think I may just skip out on that, and go heavy with the deodorant and Febreeze. Oh my.
  • Breakfast - Tim Horton's coffee and 2 Timbits (Thanks, Neil)
  • Lunch - McDonald's Sausage and Egg McMuffin (Thanks, Pauline)
  • Dinner - Cheese and Bacon Bread (Thanks, Howard -these are Newfie Hores Doovers...instructions below, just scroll waaaaaaaay down.)
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate, a few candies, Ginger Ale, fat-free Pudding (why would Steve buy fat-free Puddings anyway? I have to talk to that boy....)
Here are the six Christmas Stockings I've knitted - and I've started one more special one for Dominik - his will have a donkey on it, and since I don't have a chart, it will be an original - Good Luck to me!


















Cheese and Bacon Bread - Bet You Can't Eat Just One!
You will need: sliced white bread, Cheez Whiz, bacon cut into squares, and butter
Butter bread. Cut each slice into 4 squares. Put a glob of Cheez Whiz on top of each square, then a piece of bacon on top of that. Bake in hot oven until the bacon bubbles and the bread toasts on the bottom. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. Now go make some.

No comments:

Post a Comment