Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Flog for December 7 + No Smile-Inducing Words of Wisdom

First of 4 day offs, and I found  it very hard to get stuff done, would have been very happy just to eat and sleep all day. Wish I knew where to get some energy!
  •  Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Frosted Flakes
  • Dinner - Chicken Drummies, Scallop Potatoes and Veggies
  • Snacks - Candies, who knows how many? I don't. And chips. 
Since I didn't want to do anything but eat and sleep all day, I polished off Howard's BBQ chips, snacked on Tootsie Roll candies, and watched TV between dozes - knowing tomorrow is another day and I hope to have more get-up-and-go. I did pick up Chris from school, and I did make dinner, and I did finish knitting the sixth Christmas stocking in between though...so it wasn't an absolutely wasteful day..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment