Friday, December 16, 2011

My Flog for December 16

This was not one of my better days. I was lazy, out of sorts, and craving all sorts of things, foodwise, any way. Now the remote doesn't work, and the TV is stuck on the bloody weather network while my husband is dozing upstairs, and I feel like going up there and smacking him. Why does anyone watch the weather network when there are windows in the house? I know there are those old-fashioned buttons you can actually get up and go over to and press, and they will change channels and volume, but I can't open the little door they are hiding behind. Unless of course that isn't a door and I don't know where they are. 

The only thing I'm grateful for is it's not a Once Upon A Time or Glee night. That's all.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Left Over Green Salad from last night's Boston Pizza dinner - at least we got our money's worth of salad, if not ribs
  • Dinner - I wasn't lazy when I walked to WalMart for dinner stuff, but I was lazy when I bought it - frozen lasagna and cabbage rolls. Then I had to lug it all home.
  • Snacks - Now, here's the problem. Today I gave in to my urges and ate: Old Dutch Ripple Chips, the au gratin ones, my absolute favourite that I haven't had in over 6 months, 4 Timbits (Nikkie's fault, she brought them home, grape pop, a Strawberry Sundae from McDonalds, and 2 chocolates. (Tis the season, after all.) You know now how honest I am with my blog, as it would have been so easy to leave out several of these and have a lot of you keep your high regards for me. 
When I got on the scale this morning, I was 1 1/2 pounds down from December 1, and now I'm probably 1 1/2 pounds up again. I don't know why I sabotage myself, I really don't. Unless it's the time of the month when my shrivelled up ovaries are remembering some ancient magical process and are sending out the last of their Sugar and Fat Cravings from their PMS memories. I don't know. Oh well, if December does prove to be a disastrous month, and I truly think it may be, I will just start again in the new year.

Oh oh, I think I heard Santa Claus! (Howard bought a set of bells at Zellers yesterday, and he has Nikkie and Steve drove mad with them. I thought Nikkie hid them away today, but I guess the bearded man sniffed them out. As long as he keeps them upstairs.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment