Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Flog For December 24 + Scroll Down For My Special Christmas Message!

It's Christmas Eve, and I've finally sat down. I don't remember ever walking so far or doing so much in so little time as today, so needless to say, when I said in previous flogs how tired and exhausted I was, I had no idea what I was talking about. I don't care how many bells Santa jingles tonight when he comes down the chimney, I know I'll sleep right through them.

It doesn't matter how much junk food I ate, either, as I burned off enough calories today for all of the festive food I'm going to inhale.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Pulled Pork Chowder and Corn Bread (at ABC Restaurant, thanks, Nikkie!), coffee
  • Dinner - Hastily made Grilled Cheese Sandwich, if I forgot to take off the plastic I didn't notice...
  • Snacks - various home-made goodies (Quality control to make sure they are not gone bad)
I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas, and the Best of New Years. Thanks to all of you who have left me with great memories from years gone by, it doesn't matter if they were Christmas memories or others - I'm glad to have shared some days of my life with you. (For those I haven't met - you really haven't missed that much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment