Monday, December 26, 2011

My Flog For December 26

I think the only thing saving the scales I step on every morning is the fact that when I'm not walking miles and miles, I'm rushing around doing nothing. One more day off, then it's back to work, only one day off (next Sunday) until the following Wednesday, I believe, unless the manager has rearranged the schedule. I don't mind working, I guess, but I would rather be home. The commute sucks, although I may have mentioned that before.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Omelet (remember all the wasted whites and yolks from yesterday's Lemon Pie Dilemma?)
  • Dinner - Potato Salads (Plain, Beet and Mustard - yum, double yum, and triple yum), Ham, Lettuce, Tomato and Cheese. I thought we were having coleslaw too, but it seems I picked up a bag of shredded lettuce instead of shredded Coleslaw Mix. What is it with me and this food thing this year? Seems I can't get anything right... 
  • Snacks - Who the heck remembers - all I know is too much of too many. And the day's not over yet.
Boxing Days are always a bit tender for me, as this is our Daddy's birthday. He was a very special man, and we lost him way too early. I miss him.



No comments:

Post a Comment