Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Flog for December 20 + Good Tidings!

Well, good news- we get to eat for the rest of the year, as I got my Christmas Bonus - a nice lump of Safeway gift cards. 

Tonight I am so tired, I fell asleep upstairs, while Steve and I were watching Chopped! on the Food Network. So I'm just going to crawl in bed now and hope my hubby has my side of the bed warmed up - it's a cold windy night!

I plan to have a busy busy day tomorrow, knitting Dommie's stocking, baking, cleaning, laundry. Or else maybe I'll stay in bed watching TV all day! We'll see!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Bagel w/Peanut Butter
  • Dinner - Macaroni and Cheese and 2 Sausages, 2 slices French Bread
  • Snacks - a Chocolate Cherry, Hot Chocolate, Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment