Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Flog For December 27

I guess my holidays are just about over, since I have to go back to work tomorrow - at least I hope it's tomorrow, I'm pretty sure it wasn't today.

Steve was surprised when Howard and  I bought back a dozen donuts from our afternoon out. He would have also been surprised also to see me eat one, then even more surprised to see me take off with the last slice of Cherry Cake. For some reason, I don't feel like supper, just have no appetite at all. Maybe I'm coming down with something.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - calories
  • Dinner - Chicken and Potato Salad (left over from last night - the salad, that is, not the chicken), 1 slice bread
  • Snacks - more calories plus fat grams
I haven't told you what Howard gave me from Christmas, even though we said we weren't going to get anything for each other. Well, he got me a tin of Quality Street chocolates, my absolute favourite, and a box of Misty Mints, a close runner-up. Wasn't that nice of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment