Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Flog for December 21

It's been a long and productive day. I knitted a lot of stocking, almost down to the donkey's paws (if reindeer have paws, then so must donkeys. Proof? The Christmas song:

 "Up on the housetop, reindeer paws.
Out jumps good old Santa Claus..."

However, back to the subject - I cleaned the kitchen, tidied our room, moved and went through a whack of boxes looking for a whack of stuff, cooked dinner, and then walked to Safeway with Nikkie, where we traded a couple of my gift cards for brown sugar, glace cherries, semisweet chocolate, coconut, raisins, molasses, mint chocolate chips, mini-marshmallows, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera - for tomorrow we bake! I'll tell you one thing, it was a lot easier dragging the buggy to the store than dragging it back home - sweet ingredients are very very heavy, which I guess is why they make you very very heavy when you put them in your tummy. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Left over Pasta from last weekend - it was frozen (I think) so I should be okay. If not - hope you all have a Merry Christmas
  • Dinner - Roast Beast, Scalloped Potatoes, Peas
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Diet Pepsi, Pudding
Now to join my snoring mate, who just tried to blame the cat for the foul smell in the room, so I guess I won't be tucking my head in the blankets tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment