Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Flog for December 18 + Boring Day = Boring Flog

Work my fingers to the bone, what do I get? Socks. 

12 pairs of men's wool socks were sent to the store with a regular order by mistake, and the supplier didn't want them back. I mentioned to Chris I'd like to have a couple of pairs if possible, and joked with Pauline that we may get socks for our Christmas Bonus. When I went to work today, there were 12 pairs of wool socks in a bag with my name written on it. The Christmas Bonus idea just wasn't as funny then. There is a 4 hour window on Tuesday that will tell if I'm getting a $ bonus or not - we'll just have to wait until then.

The store was really busy today, and even though I didn't feel like working, that didn't stop people from buying. Eight minutes before closing I had to demo 3 different types of ruffle yarns, but I still managed to lock up at 4:59. Talk about high-speed demos. I can just imagine the poor gals at home trying to remember which is which. But I don't really care, I had a bus to catch and a 90 minute commute.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Pea Soup and Roll
  • Dinner - Spinach Salad, Chicken Breast, 2 Onion Rings and a few French Fries
  • Snacks - 2 Mexican Christmas cookies thanks to my lovely pal Esther - Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment