Friday, December 30, 2011

My Flog for December 30

Happy New Year's Eve Eve, which really isn't very special at all, unless of course you come home from a hard day at the store to find a stuffed Sockeye salmon in the oven waiting for your dinner. Today wasn't as bad, actually, as the last couple of days - I think it's because I brought half a Terry's Chocolate Orange to work with me and shared it with my pal Pauline - we both had small, steady doses throughout the afternoon. Tomorrow I open, so it's another brutally early morning transit ride, but the store closes early, at 3 pm, so that is good. It will give me time to reconsider last Year's resolutions, and decide which ones I will or will not resolve this coming year.

My cute friendly kind bus driver also gave me a free ride and a transfer, too, so I got my ride home for no charge. He made everyone else pay, though - I guess I'm just ultra special. I probably remind him of his grandma. Oh well. As I've been known to say, Free is Good.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chili and Roll, Cranberry Juice
  • Dinner - Baked Stuffed Salmon, Coffee
  • Snacks - Pudding, Rosemary-Garlic-Parmesan Breadstick, 2 QS chocolates, Yogurt, and 1/4 of a Terry's Chocolate Orange
I think if I give up my snacks in the New Year I'll start losing weight again. I guess it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment