Monday, December 5, 2011

My Flog for December 5

A long day at work. Lots of stuff done, lots of stuff sold, and now, as you can see by my menu for the day, I myself am stuffed. Come to think of it, there were a couple of customers I felt like telling to get stuffed today, but I kept my mouth shut. Now I'm working for 12 big $s an hour, so I better behave....or I could possible behaved out. (Hope you all got this one .... )

Steve and Nikkie were telling me that this earlobe stretchy thing I wrote about a couple of days ago is more common than I knew. Nikkie said she saw one guy with ears the size of plates - I don't think I would believe her, though. Maybe side plates. I wouldn't think dinner plates. I don't have a clue why anyone would want to stretch out their earlobes - the world is indeed getting peculiarer and peculiarer. One can only hope they won't breed.
  • Breakfast - Coffee and Toast - not just plain toast, but homemade bread toasted over the stove element, with Cheez Whiz
  • Lunch - Pea Soup
  • Dinner - Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Spinach Salad
  • Snacks - Candy (there are still tons left! Yippee!), and since I have been having trouble with my night vision, a piece of Carrot Cake - one has to look after ones eyes, Diet Pepsi, Water, Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment