Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Flog for December10

Well, here we are, babysitting in Ladner, ignoring the children while I do my Flog. Well, we're not ignoring all the children. I gave Dominik to his Poppy because I thought he pooped after he finished his dinner (Dominik, that is, not Poppy) but I guess he never, as Poppy seems to be quite contented with the baby. Clayton and Tanner are amusing themselves with video games, so this so far is quite an easy job.

I finally finished the 6 Christmas stockings, and was going to post them here now to show you all, but then realized they are loaded on my sleeping laptop back home, so shall do that at a later time. Now I have to do Dominik's, and he specifically wants a donkey on his. Hee haw. Guess I have to magically change a reindeer chart into a donkey chart, Good job I'm smrt.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Leftovers from last night's dinner, which was actually Breakfast - I had a pancake and a couple pieces of bacon
  • Dinner - Pizza compliments of Neil and Shannon via Panagopolous - by a strange coincidence, the pizza guy came at exactly the same time as Dom woke from his nap.
  • Snacks - Apple, and 4 Sugar Cookies - we finally baked the rest of the cookie dough we made for Hallowe'en cookie (you may substitute the 'we' for I) - but it was still okay as I froze it until a couple of days ago. Yummy cookies, and Steve warned me that there would be none left after the night was over, and I won't be home until after work tomorrow - so I had to get two days worth in me or lose them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment