Monday, December 19, 2011

My Flog for December 19 + Me, Worry?

Way too many carbs - I feel really fat and exhausted tonight. I don't know why I dig into goodies when I'm stressed out - I have to have a good stern talk with myself before I wake up one morning and my bra won't fit.

So. You're wondering now why I'm stressed out. Here's a list:
  1. Bonus or no bonus - means the difference of gifts or groceries. Sucks. 
  2. Having tons of trouble doing a donkey stocking for Dommie - starting my third attempt tomorrow, just too tired to even think tonight. Donkeys are really hard for me to chart, obviously, and everything I've attempted so far looks like alien creatures.
  3. Transit - tonight I had to wait through two supposed to be buses that never showed up, then spend an hour on an overcrowded bus with two big bags on my lap. Oh well, at least I still have a lap. Over half an hour late getting home - my trip was almost 2 hours.
  4. The scale has to be slowly creeping up - and that's not good. 
  5. The stress of making a stress list is very stressful, so I think I'll just call it a night and go to bed!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Beef and Barley Soup - it was supposed to be Bean Medley soup (whatever that is) but the gal gave me the wrong stuff. Still good though. Apple Tart
  • Dinner - Grilled Cheese Sandwich, 
  • Snacks - Sausage and Egg McMuffin, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, small piece of Carrot Cake (people, please stop bringing me stuff! Seriously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment