Friday, December 9, 2011

My Flog for December 9 + Splish Splash, I Was Taking ... Giving... A Bath

Today I started to finish the 6 Christmas stockings, with high hopes of getting them all done before bed. Two left to sew up the back seam, all the ends are sewn in, the names are on them all, and the scarf knitted for the snowman one. All I'll have left to do then is attach the embellishments - stuff like star/snowflake confetti, pompom noses and./or tails, carrot nose...you get the drift. Don't think it'll all get done tonight though.

Just gave two squirming eel-like children a bath, got soaking wet and almost fell in the toilet. How on earth did I ever manage when my big boys were little? I'm amazed they survived - and I'm amazed I survived too.


Lizzie
Chris














I can say with absolute honesty I am ready for bed - but of course I have to sew these stupid stockings first.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Left-over Meatballs and Rice - There were a lot left over, but I hate to see food going to waste, and since Howard and Steve did their part by bringing a container each full of it, I felt I had to do my part
  • Dinner - Breakfast. Just so you're not confused - 1 sausage, 1 rasher of bacon, 2 pancakes, and scrambled eggs. Don't know how many, they are really hard to count when they are out of the shell and all mixed together.
  • Snacks - diet Pepsi, a few candies, that's about all - or at least, all I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment