Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Flog For May 16

I started the day with a ton of whoomph, but unfortunately it didn't survive very long. My Buggy and I left to walk to Walmart at 7am, dropping into Steve's with an order of Blueberry Muffins on the way - the sun was sunny, the skies were blue, but it was a tad cool and I shouldn't have been wearing absolutely flat slip-on shoes. However, the walk home was a lot warmer, and my feet forgave me and accepted the punishment stoeically.

Had a great chat with Penny on the way back, too - we laughed so hard! A while ago, my pocket phoned Penny without my knowledge (or permission), and when she mentioned that, I said that my pocket called lots of people (I can't say behind my back, because it travels in a front pocket, but you know what I mean.) Then I realized that guys who keep their phones in their front pockets must have a whole lot more pocket calls ... if you need an explanation of that, don't expect one.

I told her the reason I liked starting new blogs was the naming of them. I am really happy with my blog names - this one, of course, which you all know, then Tamar Shags Off,  Tamar Gets Stuffed. and the original, Tamar's Day Off. So now I'm considering starting one up to be made public after my funeral - I would call it Tamar Gets Laid ...... To Rest. Of course another possible name for that one could be Tamar Finally Shuts Up - and I know quite a few people who would sigh with relief over that one.

Dropped back in to Nikkie's (this time, as Steve was gone to work by then,) and picked up a little boy to take to school, since it was on my way, so the little sister and the little mamma didn't have to get all ready to go out, then came home and started on some White Bread. Cliff, you should tell Penny that making bread is really very easy, and though the process may take a few hours, the actual physical work only takes a few minutes. Maybe if you're nice to her, and send me some Scottish Tablet, she might make some bread for you. Today's batch turned out wonderfully delicious and was a great accompaniment to the Beef Stew I made for dinner.

It was sometime mid afternoon that all my energy seeped out of me. I think it was because we were laughing so hard on the way back from Walmart. And that, my friends, is why I'm posting my flog so early - when the Enter key is pressed, I'm off to bed.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Pea Soup - I finally froze the rest of it. I don't care if I never see another bowl of Pea Soup again. Bread and Becel. Pudding
  • Dinner - Fresh, delicious, soft bread and Beef Stew
  • Snacks - Toffee candy, don't wonder how many because I never counted them. But I couldn't get the lid on the jar I poured them in at first, and now I can. Muffin.
My spell checker doesn't seem to be working - maybe my brother's misspelled recipe sent it over the brink - so forgive any errors, feel free to bring them to my attention, I won't mind. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment