Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Flog for May 6

If a few of you would be so kind as to send me, say, $300 or $400 a month, I would happily retire from the job that kept my hopping all day. There wasn't a whole lot of stuff to do, but there were a ton of customers, and most of them expected me to be nice to them. I really did try. I didn't want to be nice to the three hanger-ons who, I believe, wanted to spend the night, and because I couldn't get rid of the last one until after the I locked the door, turned off the radio, and put on my sulky face, I missed my bus. Just let me know if you want my mailing address.

But now I'm home, it's just after nine o'clock, and I have a little time to myself before I take my weary bones to bed. So now I wonder why I'm spending it typing useless words on a blog, when I could be watching Monarch of the Glen or catching up with Coronation Street.

'Bye ......

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Home-made Chicken Veggie Soup, Bread
  • Dinner - Ground Beef Stir-Fried with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms and Onions, and - who knows or remembers Dainty Rice? The square boxes with the tin of sticky rice and the pack of seasonings?Found some at a dollar store here for a dollar a box so just had to buy a few - but just had one for dinner, plus an itsy bitsy teeny weeny piece of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate - it's still too bloody cold here to have iced or frozen stuff, although it did get a bit warmer this afternoon, a scone, yogurt, pudding, and Baileys w/milk

No comments:

Post a Comment