Monday, May 7, 2012

My Flog for May 7


2 down, 1 to go. You may not believe it, but I find these 3 days really hard. No kidding. By the time noon rolls around, every bit of energy in me is drained completely out. I think there's something in the building that is not reacting good with my being, and I end up totally exhausted at the end of the day. As well as that, even though the store wasn't very busy today, there were still full-moon people trolling Steveston. 

However, these people aren't limited to our store. The bus this morning was a bit packed - I was lucky (?) enough to get a seat, with a good view of my Eagle, too, by the way, but there were quite a few standees. One guy came on and stood right in front of me, legs apart to brace himself against the sways and bumps, and I spent half an hour with his bag hanging in front of my face. Not a great way to start the morning.

And to bracket the day, the bus driver on the way home was acting strangely - every time the bus stopped to pick up or let off passengers, or at a red light, he popped his glasses on his face and hunkered down in his seat with his head down. Just about every stop, he waited for what seemed a long time before he started off again, even though everyone was settled in for their journey home. It was weird - I assumed he was ahead of schedule and didn't want to be too early for our destination. It wasn't until I was getting off at the sky train station and I saw him put his IPhone in the side pocket that I realized what he was probably doing - either texting or browsing. Idiot. 

And to get back to the previous topic - personally, I can't quite get over guys with bags anyway. I guess some of them are used to carry laptops, but this one was quite small - maybe he had a Note Book in it. Or cosmetics. Then, a guy got on and his hair was straight down to his  butt - if he hadn't had a matching goatee I would have thought he was a she. However when he ran his fingers down the length of his hair and flicked it like he was doing a  commercial for conditioner, I was even more confused. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken/Veggie Soup, Yogurt
  • Dinner - 3 Chicken Drummies, 1 1/2 slices of Raisin Bread 'n' Becel
  • Snacks - Pudding, Baileys w/Milk, half a slice of Banana Bread and a Hot Chocolater from Steveston Coffee Co, and maybe - just maybe - a warm Cranberry Muffin before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment