Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Flog for May 22


As my Faithful Readers know, I was so tired last night when I finally got time to sit and tap I just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to produce any words. I don't know why I'm so utterly tired after a day at work, even though it wasn't busy. I did keep busy restocking and such, but I certainly didn't rush myself, just kept my motto of slow and steady. I think the store has some sort of physical defect that drains me. 

Just to prove my tiredness, I missed my Eagle tree on the way home. I remember seeing all the trees before, and all the trees after, but not the Eagle tree. No thanks to the woman who was sitting beside me and kept interrupting my doze with elbow pokes almost all the way - at least she could have poked me when it was necessary if she had to poke me at all. I did see him in the morning though, so I have to make do with that sighting until next Monday morning.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Egg Salad Sandwich on Flat Bread from Subway. Can't seem to get one as good as the first one I had there a while ago, so I think this will be my last one. San Pellegrino (reminder to me: NEVER ever check the calorie count on things you really enjoy, especially if have 2 or 3 a day.) Strawberries.
  • Dinner - Left Overs from the day before - known as Hash - those of you who know exactly what I'm talking about here, will also know the music on the record player right now - Dick Nolan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jluoo2QYLOE
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Turkish Delight - one of the 'real' ones -



and not one of these -
I must say, I was shocked when I saw other image results for Turkish Delight on my computer screen. I'm still blushing.




No comments:

Post a Comment