Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Flog for May 19

Long day, tired out, need sleep - yawn. Now if I can only get Lizzie and Chris to feel the same way - they are here for their first sleepover, and do not feel the need for sleep at all. It could be a long night. I figured two trips to the playground would knock them out - no such luck.

Back to work tomorrow, for one out of two. Since Monday is a holiday, the store is closed, and I get to spend the day at home with no pay. How lucky is that (I cannot use punctuation as my keyboard is all screwed up - if I want a question mark, it comes out like this - É, and an apostrophe comes out like this - è and so on and so on. If there is any smrt person out there who knows how to fix this without restarting everything, please let me know.)

It was a very upsetting day for Howard as somebody walked up to our side door this morning, when we were home, and took off with his case of weekend beer. It is unbelievable, and that is why my bike is now in my Riting Room with me, standing very pink and pretty and quietly in front of the cupboards.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Peanut Butter sandwich, Banana
  • Dinner - Sausages, Mashed Potatoes, a slice of fresh warm bread
  • Snacks - a couple (ha ha) of toffee candies, and a few (he he) cookies, pudding, sparkling water - I also know what you are saying to yourselves as you read this - she may be laughing now, but will she laughing in 13 days time ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment