Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Flog for May 9

Today I spent most of my time arranging My Riting Room, which is big enough to hold all my good stuff - records, cassettes, yarn, craft supplies, knitting magazines and books, craft books - my record player - a table - my desk - all sorts of Stuff. So all my cassette tapes and records are arranged in alphabetical order, and I made sure there are no empty cases/sleeves. Now I'm going to listen to them all (well, not right now, of course, I mean in the on-coming days,) and get rid of those I no longer enjoy, or no those that no longer work. The skippy records are going to become bowls. There is still a bit of a jumble on the desk and table, but that is tomorrow's job, along with about a hundred other things.

I made a batch of White Bread this afternoon, and now there's a tray of Blueberry Muffins cooling on the counter, so my husband will have a nice treat for his lunch box tomorrow. He doesn't really deserve me, but he's got me anyway. How lucky is that?

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken and Veggie Soup - it's all gone now, next on the agenda is Pea Soup made with a smallish Ham Bone (donated by Neil - I know Snoopy regrets my asking, but I promised him he'd get it back, although all the goodness would be boiled out of it,) and a Pork       Hock.
  • Dinner - Beans, Fresh Bread, and Cheese. I made White Bread for a change, and it so so good. Like me, it just gets better and better.
  • Snacks - Diet Coke, Pudding, a small bag of BBQ chips

No comments:

Post a Comment