Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Flog for May 30


I have sore fingers, feet, knees, elbows, arms and legs. I think it's all because of the Strawberry Patch I made today, and I hope I'll be able to walk once I get out of this chair. Every part of me is begging me to take it to bed, and I think I will do that very shortly.

I am very happy with my little gardens, and hope I don't kill the pretty plants. In fact, I'm sort of hoping they will grow very much like the ones in this video - I'm pretty sure Steve would come down and play the guitar for them. 
As you probably figured out, if you've read my previous post about how to make a Strawberry Patch, I didn't do a lot more than that today. A bit of sweep, a kitty litter lump removal times two, a Chris walk to school, and a few dishes. If I hadn't cooked dinner, I would have had fewer dishes, but I was really hungry too. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 Egg Omelet, 2 slices of bread, and yogurt
  • Dinner - Ground Beef fried up with Onions, Oven Baked Frozen Fries and Onion Rings
  • Snacks - Pudding, Diet Pepsi, Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment